Still images require a great attention to detail. Collaboration doesn't end with video so we have a different set of tools for viewing images in the Player page.
- Upload high resolution raw images (up to 8K or 42MP in 100 different RAW formats)
- Zoom, Pan and Loupe to inspect assets at 100% resolution. Annotations that you make on your images will scale as well.(keyboard shortcuts listed below).
- View images in fullscreen mode for a distraction-free experience.
- Use the mini image map to find your current area of focus when zoomed in on a large image.
- F: full screen, and exit full screen
- Esc: exit full screen
- Shift: Image Loupe (100% view)
- Shift + Click: zooms to 100%
- -/+: zoom in/out by double/half
- Z + Click + Drag: Marquee Zoom
- Option + swipe left/right: zoom in/out
- Spacebar + Click + Drag: Pan
- Scroll wheel: zoom in/out
- Scrolling on trackpad: zoom in/out
- Cmd + Shift + Left/Right Arrow: Navigate to previous/next asset
- Left/Right Arrow: Navigate to previous/next asset (when asset slider is open)
- Up/Down Arrow: Open/close the asset slider
The Image Viewer is only supported in the web app and iOS app. The Image Viewer is not available on the Review nor Presentation links.
You may want to check out this article: