Still images require a great attention to detail. Collaboration doesn't end with video so we have a different set of tools for viewing images in the Player page.
- Upload high resolution raw images (up to 8K or 42MP in 100 different RAW formats)
- Zoom, Pan and Loupe to inspect assets at 100% resolution. Annotations that you make on your images will scale as well.(keyboard shortcuts listed below).
- View images in fullscreen mode for a distraction-free experience.
- Use the mini image map to find your current area of focus when zoomed in on a large image.
- F: full screen, and exit full screen
- Esc: exit full screen
- Shift: Image Loupe (100% view)
- Shift + Click: zooms to 100%
- -/+: zoom in/out by double/half
- Z + Click + Drag: Marquee Zoom
- Option + swipe left/right: zoom in/out
- Spacebar + Click + Drag: Pan
- Scroll wheel: zoom in/out
- Scrolling on trackpad: zoom in/out
- Cmd + Shift + Left/Right Arrow: Navigate to previous/next asset
- Left/Right Arrow: Navigate to previous/next asset (when asset slider is open)
- Up/Down Arrow: Open/close the asset slider
The Image Viewer is supported in the web app and iOS app 🎉