Frame.io C2C Video Cloud Devices are designed to work with cameras that output timecode, clipname, and record triggers over an SDI stream. Frame.io is constantly testing new camera systems for compatibility.
Some cameras need to have record triggers enabled manually. Please consult your camera’s documentation for more information on how to enable record triggers.
Supported Camera Systems
Fully supported camera systems provide record triggers, clipname, and timecode over SDI.
- RED DSMC2 (Epic Monstro, Epic Helium, Gemini, and Ranger line) and Komodo
- Panavision DXL2
- ARRI Alexa and Amira
Partially supported camera systems provide record triggers and timecode over SDI, but not clipname. Frame.io is working with our partners to improve compatibility.
- Sony Venice, F55, and FS7
- Canon C300 MkII
- Panasonic Varicam and EVA1
Skip ahead to:
- Adding or Removing a Frame.io C2C Cloud Device
- Set Cloud Devices to Pairing Mode
- Viewing Frame.io C2C Files
- Frame.io C2C FAQs
- Frame.io C2C Troubleshooting