Manage your older files with Asset Lifecycle Management by automatically deleting assets. Lifecycle Management is set per team at the frequency you need to delete older assets. This feature is only available on Enterprise Accounts. Contact Frame.io support for more information.
- Recently Deleted: Clicking this will bring up the “Recently Deleted” folder.
- Reset Lifecycle: Clicking this will reset the lifecycle of the file. This field will also show how many days left until the asset is deleted.
- Settings: The toggle for preserving assets within a project i.e., exempting files from the lifecycle policy will be found in Project Settings.
The Recently Deleted folder in a project will display files that were automatically deleted in the last 30 days. Files can only be restored one time prior to permanent deletion.
Assets marked with an orange (!) are due to be deleted within 3 days. Asset lifecycle can be reset by anyone who has permission to see assets within the team.
Enabling and disabling lifecycle policy is on a per-project basis. Permission to enable or disable is bound to Team Managers by default, but can be set by request to Admins only on a per-team basis.
- Team managers can turn policy on or off for projects. This can be restricted to Admins on request.
- All Team Members can see the Recently Deleted link and restore assets
- Collaborators have no permissions relative to asset lifecycle management
Asset Lifecycle Management is only available on Enterprise Accounts. Contact Frame.io support for more information.